After you arrive to Russia with a single entry visa, you are required to pass the PCR test, make a registration and immediately submit the documents for a new visa regardless of the duration of that visa.
As for those students who have multiple visa, swiftly submit relevant documents by the dates agreed with the dean's office of the university, but no later than 3 weeks before the expiry of the current visa.
For visa extension, you require the following documents:
- Copies of passport front page with photo, pages with all the visas and stamps. For those who are applying, they must keep possession of the copies of the passport front page with a photo and a valid visa
- Photo (3x4) - 1 pcs
- Copy of registration (Validity of the registration must match the duration of the visa)
- Copy of migration card
- Copy of health insurance
- Confirmation of payment for the current semester
- Original passport
- Copy of the PCR test result for coronavirus, the causative agent of Covid (only applies to the student that has crossed the border recently)
- Official receipt of payment of state duty for the visa for 1600 rubles issues from Sberbank