Please do provide ONLY SCANNED COPY (NO PHOTO) of the following required documents in order to prepare the invitation letter by e-mail
- Scanned copy of your original passport information page and certified Russian translation version
- Scanned copy of your last Russian VISA (If not expired);
- Permanent Address in (City, Street, Residency, Apartment);
- Address of the embassy or consulate in your home country where you can pick up your VISA;
- Contact info;
- Please be attentive and mention the program that you are enrolled in and the year of academic. If you are registered in the preparatory year (foundation year), kindly mark it;
- You need to check and ensure that your passport validity must be at least valid for a period of 18 months;
- Scanned copy of your Insurance Card;
- Scanned copy of the signed Covid-19 and Reminder (page 2 & 3).
Just an important piece of advice, please keep in mind that if you arrive in the Russia using the short-term entry visa, you are required to urgently deal with it's extension upon arrival.