Moscow Industrial College
The college foundation was laid on Miusskaya Square in Moscow on May 23, 1898. The classes began on July 1 in leased premises, and the first class was out of school in 1906.
Moscow Industrial College had a strong faculty, many of whom had been professionally trained at the Imperial Moscow Technical School and Moscow State University. This fact predetermined the dynamic development of the new educational institution, which was transformed into the Moscow Chemical Technical College in 1918, and began to churn out applied engineers.
- Faculty of Digital Technologies and Chemical Engineering
- Faculty of Biotechnology and Industrial Ecology
- Faculty of Chemical Engineering
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Technology of Inorganic Substances and High Temperature Materials
- Faculty of Technology of Organic Substances and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Faculty of Technology of Oil&Gas Chemistry and Polymer Materials
- Humanitarian Faculty