With 200 years of experience in medical training, KSMU is justifiably an international University. Around 700 students from more than 57 countries around the world study here and half of them study in English. Moreover, we have a large group of students from neighboring and remote regions of Russia. We are proud that Kazan medical school is attractive for young people from different parts of the world. That is why our priority is support and care for international students.
Kazan University is an acknowledged center of academic excellence engaged in various forms of international cooperation.
· Member of 15 International Academic Associations
KFU’s academic profile
· Over 50,000 students enrolled in all types of programs
· About 11,168 international students from 101 countries*
· Over 700 degree programs in various disciplines
· 10 double-degree programs with partner universities
· 18 educational units in the central campus, 2 territorial campuses, 3 secondary schools
· Nearly 4,000 faculty members
· 157 invited professors from world-renowned universities and research centers
KFU’s research profile
· 150 world-class research laboratories (OpenLabs)