The following documents should be submitted to us (by E-mail, Fax, or Post):
- Copy of national passport (only the pages which consist passport details).
- Notarized copy of higher secondary/higher education certificate with a mark sheet (+ a notarized translation of both into Russian)
Upon getting the above documents, they are forwarded to the admission committee of the university. In the event of acceptance of the application, a invitation letter will be issued by the university to the applicant. Which will be sent by us to the applicant by post.
Once you receive the original invitation letter you are free to apply for the student entrance visa at the Russian embassy in your country.
On arrival to Moscow airport the student shall be received by the representatives of the University and by us. The student shall pay the fee to the University and complete the admission process on the day of arrival or on the next working day.
You should bring the following documents with you to Russia:
- National passport
- HIV-AIDS, leprosy (Hansen's disease), tuberculosis and hepatitis test results.
- Medical certificate indicating that the candidate is mentally & physically fit for higher studies.
- Originals of your educational certificates and the other documents.
- Birth Certificate ( original or a certified copy).
- 10 passport size photographs.
Apply Right Now !